A spokesman said: "The perinatal mortality rate for Ireland ranked 10th lowest out of the countries for which 2011 data were available.
What does PNMR stand for?
PNMR stands for Perinatal Mortality Rate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PNMR
We have 1 other meaning of PNMR in our Acronym Attic
- Place Name Master File (Canada)
- Private Non-Medical Institution (care facility)
- Protocol-Neutral Management Information Model
- Pacific Northwest Medical Journal
- Partai Nasional Marhaen Jaya (Indonesian political party)
- Petri Net Markup Language
- Phase Noise Measurement Module (electrical engineering)
- Pepper National Music Network (online network)
- Provided No Military Objection Exists
- Phil Nicholl Music Production (UK)
- Post-Neonatal Mortality Rate
- Pulsed Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Philip Norman Music Services (London, England, UK)
- Philippine National Mountaineering Society
- Platform Noise Monitoring System
- Phenylethanolamine N-Methyltransferase
- Physical and Nutritional Management Team
- Pioneer New Media Technologies (audio-visual equipment manufacturer; Long Beach, CA)
- Pudendal Nerve Motor Terminal Latency
- Poinsettia Mosaic Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
of children <5 years 9 000 13 500 Perinatal mortality rate 60/1 000 78/1 000 39/1 000 Infant mortality rate >200/1 000 41/1 000 24/1 000 <5 mortality rate 105/1 000 17/1 000 6/1 000 No.
This could increase the perinatal mortality rate in North Wales by 25% if the emergency obstetric service was not co-located.
Maternal and perinatal mortality rates associated with delivery by cesarean section do not differ by whether the procedures are performed by clinical officers-nonphysician health care providers trained to perform clinical tasks-or by medical doctors, according to a meta-analysis of six controlled studies conducted between 1987 and 2009.
Despite having a high standard of maternity care, the Netherlands have a higher than average perinatal mortality rate (11.
It is an evolutionary variant of the Participatory Community Survey method, which was developed to measure neonatal tetanus and the perinatal mortality rate in rural Nepal (8,9).
Ms Warwick expressed disappointment that homebirth is being wrongly linked to high perinatal mortality rates.