org/committees_sigs/ performing_arts_sig This is the web page for the Performing Arts Special Interest Group of the Orthopaedic Section of the American Physical Therapy Association.
What does PASIG stand for?
PASIG stands for Performing Arts Special Interest Group (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PASIG
- Professional Associate, Chartered Surveyors' Institution (now Associate, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors; UK)
- Provincial Approach to Student Information (Canadian education initiative)
- Psoriasis Area and Severity Index
- Public Authority for Social Insurance
- Procurement and Sourcing Institute of Asia (Makati City, Philippines)
- Parents Association for Seriously Ill Children (Nottingham, East Midlands, England, UK)
- Percussive Arts Society International Convention (est. 1974)
- Pondicherry Agro Service and Industries Corporation (est. 1986; Pondicherry, India)
- Published Authors' Special Interest Chapter (est. 1995)
- Philippine Association of Service Exporters, Inc.
- Preservation and Archiving Special Interest Group (Sun Microsystems)
- Promotions and Sales in Malaysia (blog)
- Perpetually Available and Secure Information Systems
- Programmable Advanced System Interface Simulator
- posterior aspect of segment IV
- Pasajeros (Spanish: Passengers)
- Police Association of South Jersey (indoor shooting range; also seen as PASNJ)
- Psychology and Social Justice Conference (various locations)
- Publications of the Astronomical Society of Japan
- Palo Alto School for Jewish Education (California)