Building a bridge to accreditation--the role of the National Public Health Performance Standards Program.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Performance Standards Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Peach State Posse (Georgia corvette group)
- Pedestrian Safety Program (Canada)
- Penn State Philips
- Pennsylvania State Police
- People's Socialist Party (various locations)
- Peoples Salvation Party (Nigeria)
- Per-Survivor Processing
- Perforated Steel Planking (US DoD)
- Performance Service Plan (product service plan offered at Best Buy stores)
- Performance Share Plan
- Performance Surveillance Plan (NASA)
- Permanent Sample Plot (forestry)
- Personal Software Process
- Personal Support Program (Australia)
- Personal Survival Pack
- Personal Sustainability Project (Wal-Mart)
- Personality and Social Psychology
- Personnel Security Program (US DoD)
- Personnel Subsystem Process
- Personnel Support Programs
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Public Health Performance Standards Program annual training workshop is scheduled for April 13-14 in Dallas, with a Mobilizing for Action through Planning and Partnerships training April 15-16.
This complements the focus on more environmentally and energy efficient housing through the Energy Labelling and Minimum Energy Performance Standards program.
Therefore, since the National Public Health Performance Standards Program provides model standards and indicators for measurement of capacity, as well as examining the relationship between performance of services and outcomes, the department decided to use this assessment tool as a way of evaluating the capacity of its environmental health program to carry out the 10 essential services of public health.
27, numbers 3195 and 3297, will focus on the National Public Health Performance Standards Program.
Led by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Public Health Performance Standards Program is a collaborative effort of seven national public health organizations, including APHA.
The Alabama Department of Public Health will be providing Web broadcasts of sessions that focused on global health and the National Public Health Performance Standards Program online at www.
24, and the new tools are available now on the National Public Health Performance Standards Program Web site.