In other developments, International Paint announced that its principal anticorrosive primers and shop primers have successfully passed the very demanding IMO PSPC COT (the International Maritime Organisation's Performance Standard for Protective Coatings of Cargo Oil Tanks) laboratory tests in accordance with the IMO MSC.
What does PSPC stand for?
PSPC stands for Performance Standard for Protective Coating
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSPC
We have 38 other meanings of PSPC in our Acronym Attic
- Pregnancy-Specific Protein B (reproductive science)
- Publication Services and Products Board (IEEE)
- Pointed Soft-Point Boat-Tail (bullet)
- Pakistan Security Printing Corporation Pvt Limited
- Palm-Size PC
- Panay State Polytechnic College (Mambusao, Capiz, Philippines)
- Parallel Sampling, Parallel Correction
- Parry Sound Pistol Club (Canada)
- Partido Socialista del Pueblo de Ceuta (Spanish: Socialist Party of the People of Ceuta)
- Peel Student Presidents' Council (Ontario, Canada)
- Permanent South Pacific Commission (UN)
- Perthshire Solicitors Property Centre (UK)
- Polystyrene Packaging Council
- Position Sensitive Proportional Counters (ROSAT)
- Prairie Storm Prediction Centre (Winnipeg, Canada)
- Prinsep Street Presbyterian Church (Singapore)
- Public Schools Personnel Cooperative (Olympia, Washington)
- Public Sector Partnering Contract
- Public Service Pension Centre (pension plan; Canada)
- Puget Sound Psychiatric Center (Bothell, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new Performance Standard for Protective Coatings (PSPC) from the International Maritime Organization now requires that all coatings designated for use in sea water ballast tanks meet certain minimum standards.
Secondly, The SOLAS Performance Standard for Protective Coatings for dedicated seawater ballast tanks in all types of ships and double-side skin spaces of bulk carriers," Brown said.