They are generic Performance Specification Guidelines for Cured-In-Place-Pipe (CIPP) and Folded (Thermoplastic) Pipe (FP).
What does PSPEC stand for?
PSPEC stands for Performance Specification (US DoD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PSPEC
- Platform Starboard Door Opened
- Pakistan-Swiss Potato Development Project
- Platform Starboard Door Unlatched
- Posterior Superior Pancreaticoduodenal Vein
- Pennsylvania Society of Professional Engineers
- Periodic Structure Photo-Excitation
- Personnel Sensing Protective Equipment
- PlayStation Portable Emulator
- Pressure Sensitive Protective Equipment (security industry)
- Purdue Society of Professional Engineers
- Process Specification
- Palm Springs Preservation Foundation (Palm Springs, CA)
- People in Stock Photos for Franken (politics)
- Prostacyclin Stimulating Plasma Factor
- Protein Sample Production Facility
- Public Schools Principals Forum (Australia)
- Public Service Pensions Fund (various nations)
- Public Service Provident Fund (Department of Pensions; Sri Lanka)
- Publicly Secure Packet Forwarding
- Public Service Pension Fund Board (Zambia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hawker is now certified to meet the performance specification for automotive storage batteries of the valve regulated lead-acid type.
In addition, this instrument features enhanced performance specifications, including improvements in dynamic range, resolution, wavelength accuracy and photometric noise, according to the company.
On the other hand, the performance specifications require that the product perform to a certain standard.
Contract notice: Engineering services according to the Danish Ark and FREE performance specifications, including planning, project management and construction management for the renovation of the Book printer farm.