UNITE union is balloting its members for strike action in a row over performance related pay at Peugeot.
What does PRP stand for?
PRP stands for Performance Related Pay
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRP
We have 329 other meanings of PRP in our Acronym Attic
- Pasir Ris Park (Singapore)
- Path Restoration Protocol
- Patrick Roberge Productions, Inc. (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Payment Reduction Program
- Penicillin Resistant Pneumonia
- Pennie Rich Publishing (Monte Vista, CO)
- People's Reconciliation Party (Burundi)
- People's Reform Party (Philippines)
- Peoples Redemption Party (Nigeria)
- Percent Retail Product
- Performance Review Program (various organizations)
- Performance Route Processor (Cisco)
- Performance, Requirements, Practices
- Permanent Residence Permit
- Personal Recovery Plan
- Personal Restraint Petition (law)
- Personnel Reliability Program
- Personnel Retrieval and Processing (United States Marine Corps term for Mortuary Affairs)
- Petroleum Remediation Product (Universal Remediation)
- Phi Rho Pi (est. 1929; forensics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regus-Commissioned Survey Reveals 2011 Will Also See an Increase in Performance Related Pay DALLAS, December 15, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Regus (http://www.
Regus-commissioned survey reveals 2011 will also see an increase in performance related pay DALLAS, Dec.
Performance related pay would mean "officers will focus purely on those aspects they are judged upon, such as their number of monthly arrests".
Then of course we have seen millions spent on publicity and on performance related pay for top executives, the very people responsible for the waste in the first place.
THE number of jobs created by the agency forms part of the criteria in assessing the bonus performance related pay of its chief executive Graham Hawker.
We're saying we are going to reform the health service, we're going to introduce performance related pay for teachers, for all the other public services.
Teaching unions argue that bringing in performance related pay will cause massive inequality, but I believe by not rewarding better teachers in some way the inequality will only widen.