In the three years the 75-seat Hampton Performance Learning Center has been open, it claims to have graduated 91 students.
What does PLC stand for?
PLC stands for Performance Learning Center (various school districts)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PLC
We have 468 other meanings of PLC in our Acronym Attic
- Partial Loss of Capacity (SDH or Sonet Technology)
- Partido Liberal Constitucionalista (Constitutional Liberal Party; Nicaragua)
- Partners for Livable Communities
- Partners in a Learning Community
- Pathetic Losers Club
- Patrol Leaders' Council (Boy Scouts of America)
- Payload Commander (NASA)
- Peace Love Car
- Peace, Love, and Care
- Pendulum Live Community
- Performance Level Category
- Permanent Legal Custody (family law)
- Permanent Linear Change
- Personal Line of Credit
- Peter Lougheed Centre (hospital; Alberta, Canada)
- Phase-Locked Clock
- Philip Leverhulme Centre (Reaseheath College, England)
- Philips Lighting Company (Somerset, NJ)
- Philmont Leadership Challenge (Philmont Training Center; Cimarron, NM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bayer CropScience works with the Durham Performance Learning Center (DPLC) to develop science curriculums and teach hands-on labs, and its employees teach classes at Passage Home summer camp program at the Raleigh Safety & Community Club.
Four new Performance Learning Centers, a program of Communities In Schools, that builds on the success of a learning center launched under the name of Newark Workforce Development Institute.