Discussing these results, the authors wrote: "This is surprising and is most likely reflected in the relatively infrequent performance examination opportunities across the whole sample.
What does PEXAM stand for?
PEXAM stands for Performance Examination
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Pinoy Exchange (online Filipino message board)
- Pituitary Extract
- Plasma Exchange
- Platform Express Toolstring
- Process Excellence
- Product Exchange
- Public Excursion (special airline fare)
- Practice and Exercise Areas (UK military)
- Property Exchange Australia (document network)
- Photoemission Extended X-ray Absorption Fine Structure
- Piecewise Exponential Estimator
- Pseudoexfoliation Glaucoma (eyes)
- Power Equipment Exports, Ltd. (England, UK)
- Portable Entity XML (Extensible Markup Language; computer programming)
- Process Excellence Network (Six Sigma online community)
- Pfandbrief Performance Index
- Platform Experience
- Practices and Methods Experience (rating)
- Programmer Experience
- Physical Education, Exercise and Sport
Samples in periodicals archive:
The volunteer students, who had learned the skills during the course and had CPE materials in advance, experienced both the stress of a performance examination and insight into what they lacked in nursing competence.
The OCC has scheduled a CRA performance examination of Bank for July 2010.
A nonprofit organization, the International Association of Coordinate-Measuring-Machine Manufacturers, is based in Zurich to promote, among other things, standard hardware and software user interfaces and performance examination.
10) Juniper Bank received a "satisfactory" rating at its most recent CRA performance examination by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation ("FDIC"), as of May 13, 2003.