What does PECM stand for?
PECM stands for Performance Engineering and Computational Methods Group (National Computational Science Alliance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PECM
We have 4 other meanings of PECM in our Acronym Attic
- Problem Exists Between Chair and Keyboard
- PEAR (PHP Extension and Application Repository) Extended Code Language
- Performance Evaluation Checklist (US Marine Corps)
- PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) Extension Community Library
- Positive Emitter Coupled Logic
- Positive-Referenced Emitter Coupled Logic
- Principles of European Contract Law
- Pseudo-Emitter Coupled Logic
- Programa Especial de Combate às Listas de Espera Cirúrgicas (Portugal)
- Passive Electronic Countermeasures
- Paperless Enterprise Contents Management Application
- Public Electronic Communications Networks
- Países da Europa Central e Oriental (Portugal)
- Pakistan Engineering Company Ltd.
- Pays d'Europe Centrale et Orientale (French: Countries of Central and Eastern Europe)
- Pecos National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Pelagic Cormorant (phalacrocorax pelagicus)
- Philadelphia Electric Company
- Polyethoxylated Castor Oil (surfactant)
- Power, Ease-Of-Use, Compatibility, Overall Use