Every officer of the Indian Police Service is required to fill Part II of the Performance Appraisal Report and submit the same to the Reporting Authority.
What does PAR stand for?
PAR stands for Performance Appraisal Report
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAR
We have 451 other meanings of PAR in our Acronym Attic
- Patient Account Representative (hospital management)
- Peak-to-Average Ratio
- Pennsylvania Advanced Reactor
- Per Available Room (hotels)
- Perennial Allergic Rhinitis
- Performance Achievement Rating
- Performance Analysis & Reporting Standard
- Performance Analysis & Review
- Performance Analysis Reporting (various organizations)
- Performance and Accountability Report
- Performance Appraisal Review
- Performance Assurance Requirements
- Performing Arts Room (various locations)
- Periapical Radiolucency (dentistry)
- Perimeter Acquisition Radar
- Periodic Assessment Reevaluation
- Periodic Automatic Replenishment (stock management)
- Persistent Allergic Rhinitis
- Personal Accountability Record
- Personal Attenuation Rating (noise filtering assessment software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of the due diligence process, the cadre units providing officials for deputation to NAC have been asked to forward their bio- data with annual performance appraisal reports of the past five years to the DoPT.
Family members derive noncompetitive status by serving at least 52 weeks in an overseas Family Member Appointment and receiving a successful Performance Appraisal Report.