On the other hand, PDMS is swollen by many organic solvents like oils, but remains unaffected by water, nitromethane, ethylene glycol, acetonitrile, perfluorotributylamine, perfluorodecalin and propylene carbonate.
What does FC-43 stand for?
FC-43 stands for Perfluorotributylamine
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Future Capabilities
- Future Century (G-Gundam)
- Future City
- Future Consumption (food and beverage industries)
- Future Crew
- Fire Control Computer
- Field Command, Defense Atomic Support Agency
- Flood Control and Coastal Emergency program
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf Railroad
- Fire, Casualty and Surety
- Field Champion and Amateur Field Champion (American Kennel Club; dog pedigree)
- Fibre Channel-Arbitrated Loop
- Flip-Chip Ball Grid Array
- Frequency-Controlled Beam Steering Array
- Fully-Connected Circular Buffer (computer architecture)
- Fully Connected Feedback Filter
- Full-Complexity Frequency Error Detector
- Fiber Channel - Generic Services
- Fibre Channel - Methodologies for Interconnects
- Flip Chip Micro Pin Grid Array
Samples in periodicals archive:
The mass spectrometer was calibrated with perfluorotributylamine at an electron impact ionization energy of 70 eV.
The ITMS was operated in electron ionization-positive mode and optimized with perfluorotributylamine (FC-34) using automatic gain control.
The mass spectrometer detector was tuned to optimum sensitivity for m/z 264, 288, and 314 of the perfluorotributylamine certified standard and programmed to monitor the m/z 289 main fragments for SF and AF, as well as the m/z 140 and 268 characteristic fragments of SF and AF, respectively (dwell time, 100 ms).
The mass spectrometer was calibrated with perfluorotributylamine through the "Standard Autotune" program of the "Chem Station" software (HewlettPackard).