Taylor, sales, custom mixing Equipment: Internal mixer, mills, calender, granulator, extruders, autoclaves and curing ovens Services offered: Tech service, recipe development Mixing capabilities: Fluoroelastomer and perfluoroelastomer compounds Capacity: 1 million lbs.
What does FFKM stand for?
FFKM stands for Perfluoroelastomer (synthetic rubber)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FFKM
- Fun for Kids
- Future Farmers of Korea (South Korea)
- Fédération Francophone de Karaté et Arts Martiaux Affinitaires (French; Belgian martial arts federation)
- Format Formerly Known as RSS (Really Simple Syndication)
- Faglig Forum for Kommunalt Flyktningarbeid (Norwegian: Academic Forum for Local Refugee Work; Norway)
- Final Fantasy Kingdom Hearts (gaming)
- Freedom For King Kong (French fusion band)
- Fronten for Kajkagekasts Indførelse som Olympisk Disciplin
- Fantasy Football Keeper League
- Federalist Movement; National Council of Christian Churches (Madagscar)
- Forumforknightonline.com (website)
- Families for Kids Partnership (Seattle, WA)
- Football Federation of Kyrgyz Republic
- Fédération Française de la Kinésiologie Spécialisée (French: French Federation of Specialized Kinesiology)
- Fédération Française de Kyudo Traditionnel (French martial arts federation)
- Fédération Française de Kundalini Yoga (French: French Federation of Kundalini Yoga)
- Failed Fuel Location
- Fantasy Football League
- Fat Frank Lampard (football)
- Federal Firearms License
Samples in periodicals archive:
Together with the harsh chemical environments and high temperatures that amine processes operate under, destructive swelling can occur with conventional elastomeric sealing components including fluoroelastomers (FKM) and perfluoroelastomers (FFKM).
Dupont[TM] Kalrez[R] 6230 perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) parts have been developed to meet such challenging sealing requirements, offering excellent steam cycling resistance up to 260[degrees]C.
A[cedilla] KalrezA perfluoroelastomer parts from DuPont Performance Elastomers, which provide excellent resistance to aggressive chemicals and high temperatures to help reduce the risk of unplanned maintenance.
FFKM Perfluoroelastomer showed most resistance in CIP media, especially at elevated temperatures.
Flowmeters can be equipped with Kalrez[R] perfluoroelastomer seals for added reliability in processing low-viscosity corrosive fluids and water with chemicals added.
It supplies Viton fluoroelastomers, Viton FreeFlow processing aids, Kalrez perfluoroelastomer parts, and Neoprene and Hypalon synthetic rubbers.