Mabury notes that change has followed hard on the heels of 3M's withdrawal of its old version of Scotchgard, which consisted of precursors to PFOS and other perfluorinated carboxylic acids, part of a class of perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs).
What does PFCA stand for?
PFCA stands for Perfluorinated Carboxylic Acid
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PFCA
We have 15 other meanings of PFCA in our Acronym Attic
- Pulse-Flow Coulometry
- Pure Food Campaign (various locations)
- Particle Flow Code in 2 Dimensions
- Policy Feature Card 3
- Parker Football Coaches Association (Colorado)
- Partners for Clean Air (Illinois)
- Partnership for Families Children and Adults
- Patient Focused Care Association
- Pennsbury Falcons Cheerleading Association (Morrisville, PA)
- People First of California, Inc.
- Performance Ford Club of America
- Pinon Flat, CA (seismological station)
- Political Framework for Crisis Approach (EU)
- Post Free Classified Ads (website)
- Preliminary Functional Configuration Audit
- Principal Finance Credit Arbitrage
- Private Foreign Currency Account
- Public Facility Compliance Alternative
- Public Folder Connection Agreement
- Public Fuel Cell Alliance