Home fever" - known as perennial allergic rhinitis - is an out of season hay fever that can cause symptoms from runny noses and sneezing to serious conditions such as asthma and wheezing.
What does PAR stand for?
PAR stands for Perennial Allergic Rhinitis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAR
We have 451 other meanings of PAR in our Acronym Attic
- Participatory Action Research
- Partido Aragonés (Aragonese Party; Regionalist Spanish Party)
- Parts Approved Request
- Passive Address Resolution
- Passive Analyzer Receiver
- Passive Autocatalytic Recombiner
- Patient Account Representative (hospital management)
- Peak-to-Average Ratio
- Pennsylvania Advanced Reactor
- Per Available Room (hotels)
- Performance Achievement Rating
- Performance Analysis & Reporting Standard
- Performance Analysis & Review
- Performance Analysis Reporting (various organizations)
- Performance and Accountability Report
- Performance Appraisal Report
- Performance Appraisal Review
- Performance Assurance Requirements
- Performing Arts Room (various locations)
- Periapical Radiolucency (dentistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The medication was approved for the treatment of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis, or hayfever, and uncomplicated skin manifestations of chronic idiopathic urticaria, or hives.
Perennial allergic rhinitis is the allergy implicated.
Levocetirizine is marketed by UCB under the brand names XYZAL and XUSAL(TM) in the European Union for treatment of symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis, persistent allergic rhinitis, and chronic idiopathic urticaria (CIU, also known as hives of unknown cause) in adults and children aged 6 years and older.
The patient's past medical history was significant for seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis.
Palgic is indicated for the treatment of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis and vasomotor rhinitis.