50 Hardcover QL692 In this update of the 2000 edition, Little and Crowe (both with the Percy FitzPatrick Institute of African Ornithology, U.
What does PFIAO stand for?
PFIAO stands for Percy FitzPatrick Institute of African Ornithology (South Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Public Financial Institution (India)
- Purolator Facet, Inc. (Franklin, TN)
- Pennsylvania Floral Industry Association
- Performance First Index Account (USAA)
- polarization fluorescence immunoassay
- Professional Flooring Installers Association
- Public Financial Inspection Agency
- Public Funds Investment Act (Texas)
- Pet Food Industry Association of Australia
- President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board (White House)
- Pakistan Flood Information Centre (resource)
- Passive Foreign Investment Company
- Pier Fishing in California
- Pole Dance for Fitness Instruction Commission of Canada
- Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis
- Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis Type 1
- PFI (Prison Fellowship International) Centre for Justice and Reconciliation
- Prison Fellowship International Centre for Justice and Reconciliation
- Private Finance Initiative Company
- Partnerships for Food Industry Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
The African Penguins have been decreasing, by 60 percent now, since 2004, so that's why we are very worried," said Lorien Pichegru of the Percy FitzPatrick Institute of African Ornithology.