The Percussive Arts Society International Convention (PASIC) will take place in Columbus, Ohio, October 31-November 3, 2007, at the Greater Columbus Convention Center.
What does PASIC stand for?
PASIC stands for Percussive Arts Society International Convention (est. 1974)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PASIC
We have 2 other meanings of PASIC in our Acronym Attic
- Pioneer Air Systems, Inc.
- Preapplication Statement of Intent (FAA)
- Production, Availability, Shipments, Inventory
- Professional Account Services Inc.
- Professional Associate, Chartered Surveyors' Institution (now Associate, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors; UK)
- Provincial Approach to Student Information (Canadian education initiative)
- Psoriasis Area and Severity Index
- Public Authority for Social Insurance
- Procurement and Sourcing Institute of Asia (Makati City, Philippines)
- Parents Association for Seriously Ill Children (Nottingham, East Midlands, England, UK)
- Pondicherry Agro Service and Industries Corporation (est. 1986; Pondicherry, India)
- Published Authors' Special Interest Chapter (est. 1995)
- Philippine Association of Service Exporters, Inc.
- Performing Arts Special Interest Group (Australia)
- Preservation and Archiving Special Interest Group (Sun Microsystems)
- Promotions and Sales in Malaysia (blog)
- Perpetually Available and Secure Information Systems
- Programmable Advanced System Interface Simulator
- posterior aspect of segment IV
- Pasajeros (Spanish: Passengers)