Variations of this general method became known by terms including bronchial drainage (BD), percussion and postural drainage (P&PD), and chest physical therapy/chest physiotherapy (CPT).
What does P&PD stand for?
P&PD stands for Percussion and Postural Drainage (respiratory therapy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of P&PD
- Principles & Practices
- Principles and Parameters (linguistics)
- Privatization and Partnership
- Probation and Parole (status of offender, North Carolina)
- Procurement & Production
- Production & Processing
- Property & Preservation (US HUD)
- pulp and paper
- Punch & Pie (London, UK gaming)
- Plug and Play Bondware
- Production and Planning Directive
- process and product lifecycle management
- Preservation and Preventative Maintenance
- Production and Performance Management
- Publicity and Psychological Warfare (US DoD)
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Directive
- Peace and Quiet
- Pennies and Quarters
- Performance and Quality
- Pint and Quart
Samples in periodicals archive:
continuous peripheral intravenous therapy (with and without medication), chest percussion and postural drainage, post operative care, tube feeding, apnea monitoring, tracheostomy care and suctioning, dialysis care, decubitus care, ileostomy and fistula care, total parenteral nutrition (TPN), total enteral nutrition (TEN), anti-biotic therapy, pain management, and hydration therapy.