Alerte au perchloroethylene Depuis sa creation, le Centre antipoison et de pharmacovigilance du Maroc (CAPM) s'est fixe comme objectifs l'ameliorer de la sante de la population marocaine par la diminution de la morbidite et de la mortalite liees aux intoxications et aux effets indesirables des medicaments et des produits de sante.
What does PERC stand for?
PERC stands for Perchloroethylene (CAS Number 127-18-4)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PERC
We have 92 other meanings of PERC in our Acronym Attic
- Public Employment Relations Board (Canada)
- PErimeter Ratio Before and After Smoothing
- Periodic Building Unit
- Pacific Energy and Resources Center (Sausalito, CA)
- Pacific Environment and Resources Center (Oakland, CA)
- Palisades Emergency Residence Corporation
- Pan-European Reserves & Resources Reporting Committee (standards)
- Passivated Emitter Rear Contact (solar cells)
- Patient Education Research Center (Stanford University)
- Per Event Reinsurance Cover
- Permanent Employee Registration Card (State of Illinois)
- Personalized Electronic Research Consultation
- Piedmont Emergency Relief Center (South Carolina)
- Pittsburgh Energy Research Center
- Plumbing Efficiency Research Coalition
- Polaris Electric Reverse Control
- Political and Economic Risk Consultancy Ltd (Hong Kong)
- Political Economy Research Center
- Portable Executive for Reliable Control (Java for embedded systems)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company says it eliminates the problems associated with perchloroethylene and chlorinated solvents.
For years, the prison's dry cleaner had unknowingly released the solvents perchloroethylene (PCE) and trichloroethylene (TCE) into the groundwater.
The company accepted waste perchloroethylene dry cleaning solvent from dry cleaners in nine states, promising to incinerate the wastes at licensed hazardous waste disposal sites.