Test results may indicate what percentile rank the child is on.
What does PR stand for?
PR stands for Percentile Rank
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of PR
We have 88 other meanings of PR in our Acronym Attic
- Patrick Roy (former hockey goalie)
- Patrol Vessel, River Gunboat (US Navy)
- Pattern Recognition
- Pax Romana (Latin: Roman Peace)
- Payload Recorder (US NASA)
- Peer Review
- Peoples' Republic
- Per Rectal (examination of a patient)
- Per Rectum (method of medication)
- Performance Rating (processors)
- Performance Report (various organizations)
- Performance Review(s)
- Performance Run (fitness)
- Periodic Reinvestigation
- Periodogram Roughness (economics)
- Permanent Resident
- Pershing Rifles (honorary military fraternity founded in 1894 by General John J. Pershing)
- Personal Radio
- Personal Recognizance (bond/bail)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Goldhaber scaled these gains by dividing them by the standard deviation of percentile ranks for African-American students in the control group and concluded, "This represents a gain of about 0.
These criteria for evaluating each score were derived by determining the percentile ranks that correspond to stanines in a normal distribution.