Perceived social support from family members of a patient with MS has also been shown to increase patients' assessments of their personal, social, and emotional functioning (Krokavcova et al.
What does PSSFA stand for?
PSSFA stands for Perceived Social Support from Family
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSSFA
- Product and Solution Security Expert
- Platinum Series Special Extended Edition (movie; Lord of the Rings trilogy)
- Policy on Service Standards for External Fees (Canada)
- Picayune Strand State Forest (Florida Division of Forestry)
- Prima Spada School of Fence
- Promoting Safe and Stable Families
- Protein-Synthesis-Stimulating Factor
- Psykososialt Senter for Flyktninger (Norwegian: Psychosocial Center for Refugees)
- Puget Sound Silent Fliers
- Purified Sulfate-Soluble Fraction
- Promoting Safe and Stable Families Amendment (New York)
- Program for Systemically Significant Failing Institutions
- Penn State Science Fiction Society (Pennsylvania)
- Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General (Canada)
- Patriot Security Systems Group (Memphis, TN)
- Problem Solving Survival Guide (accounting textbook)
- Protocol Standards Steering Group
- Prozac Survivors Support Group
- Puget Sound Sailing Group (boating club; Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kef (2002) found that perceived social support from family members is beneficial for a positive attitude and stable mental and physical health among people who are visually impaired.
It was hypothesized that, when controlling for stressful life events, dysfunctional attitudes and perceived social support from family and peers would be significant main effect predictors of depres sion, with dysfunctional attitudes a positive predictor and social support a negalive predictor of depression for both boys and girls.