[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Board of Trustees of the Peralta Community College District (Calif.
What does PCC stand for?
PCC stands for Peralta Community College
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCC
We have 1015 other meanings of PCC in our Acronym Attic
- Peachtree Christian Church (Atlanta, GA)
- Peninsula Covenant Church (Redwood City, CA)
- Pennsylvania Conservation Corps (est. 1984; Harrisburg, PA)
- Pennsylvania Convention Center (Philadelphia, PA)
- Pennsylvania Council of Churches (Harrisburg, PA)
- Pensacola Christian College (Pensacola, FL)
- People's Computer Company
- Peoria Charter Coach (bus company; Illinois)
- Peoria Civic Center (Illinois)
- Per Capita Consumption (various nations)
- Percentage Correctly Classified
- Perfectly Conducting Cylinder
- Performance Car Concept (Volvo)
- Personal Car Communicator (Volvo Cars)
- Personal Certified Chef
- Personal Communication Computer
- Personal Computer - Client (functionality)
- Personnel Contingency Cell
- Peterborough City Council (UK)
- Peugeot Car Club (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wind Energy $1,323,000 Peralta Community College District-Merritt College Oakland Calif.
This program is fled to the Sustainable Peralta Initiative, which is an effort to "go green" in the Peralta Community College District.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Elnora Tena Webb has been named president of California's Laney College by the Peralta Community College District Board of Trustees.
He was president of Laney College, the flagship of the Peralta Community College District in Oakland, Calif.
Professor Manu Ampim, a historian and professor of African studies at Peralta Community College in Oakland, Calif.
Taylor, Senior Vice Chancellor for Administration and Finance/Chief Operating Officer for Peralta Community College District (PCCD), explains, "Originally, as the district formed, it lacked a centralized IT management strategy and as a result, we ended up with solution-specific platforms as each college purchased whatever equipment it needed without consideration for interoperability.
The bankers at Grigsby & Associates have been aggressively pursuing municipal finance deals and have recently completed the underwriting as co-manager in the $55 Million Peralta community college district G.