On the other hand, PDMS is swollen by many organic solvents like oils, but remains unaffected by water, nitromethane, ethylene glycol, acetonitrile, perfluorotributylamine, perfluorodecalin and propylene carbonate.
What does PFTBA stand for?
PFTBA stands for PerFluoroTriButylAmine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Peru Free Trade Agreement
- pleasefeedtheanimals (blog)
- Polish Field Target Association (shooting club)
- Premium Fund Trust Account
- Primary Fallopian Tube Adenocarcinoma
- Pacific Financial Technical Assistance Centre (Fiji)
- People For The American Way (usually seen as PFAW)
- Physical Fitness Test Battery (police)
- Pink Floyd Tribute Band
- Proofs from the Book (mathematics)
- Pacific Film and Television Commission (Queensland, Australia)
- Par For The Course
- Pars Flaccida Type Cholesteatoma
- Pittsburgh Flight Training Center (est. 1980; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Primary Fallopian Tube Carcinoma
- Zhejiang Pinghu Foreign Trade Co, Ltd (China)
- Portland Federation of Teachers and Classified Employees (labor union)
- Permanent Full-Time Equivalent
- Personal Fitness Trainer Examination (National Board of Fitness Examiners; Jacksonville, FL)
- Platelet Function Test, Epinephrine (lab test)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The mass spectrometer was calibrated with perfluorotributylamine at an electron impact ionization energy of 70 eV.
The ITMS was operated in electron ionization-positive mode and optimized with perfluorotributylamine (FC-34) using automatic gain control.
The mass spectrometer detector was tuned to optimum sensitivity for m/z 264, 288, and 314 of the perfluorotributylamine certified standard and programmed to monitor the m/z 289 main fragments for SF and AF, as well as the m/z 140 and 268 characteristic fragments of SF and AF, respectively (dwell time, 100 ms).
The mass spectrometer was calibrated with perfluorotributylamine through the "Standard Autotune" program of the "Chem Station" software (HewlettPackard).