In early 2007, she presented with ongoing history of fresh rectal bleeding, alternating bowel habit and mucus discharge per rectum.
What does PR stand for?
PR stands for Per Rectum (method of medication)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PR
We have 88 other meanings of PR in our Acronym Attic
- Pathogenesis-Related (proteins)
- Patrick Roy (former hockey goalie)
- Patrol Vessel, River Gunboat (US Navy)
- Pattern Recognition
- Pax Romana (Latin: Roman Peace)
- Payload Recorder (US NASA)
- Peer Review
- Peoples' Republic
- Per Rectal (examination of a patient)
- Percentile Rank
- Performance Rating (processors)
- Performance Report (various organizations)
- Performance Review(s)
- Performance Run (fitness)
- Periodic Reinvestigation
- Periodogram Roughness (economics)
- Permanent Resident
- Pershing Rifles (honorary military fraternity founded in 1894 by General John J. Pershing)
- Personal Radio
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] The patient was sedated and laid left side down in a left decubitus position, and the catheter was introduced per rectum with the aid of lubricating gel and a guiding finger.