Those with symptoms report crampy abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and occasionally per rectal bleeding.
What does PR stand for?
PR stands for Per Rectal (examination of a patient)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PR
We have 88 other meanings of PR in our Acronym Attic
- Path Restorable
- Pathogenesis-Related (proteins)
- Patrick Roy (former hockey goalie)
- Patrol Vessel, River Gunboat (US Navy)
- Pattern Recognition
- Pax Romana (Latin: Roman Peace)
- Payload Recorder (US NASA)
- Peer Review
- Peoples' Republic
- Per Rectum (method of medication)
- Percentile Rank
- Performance Rating (processors)
- Performance Report (various organizations)
- Performance Review(s)
- Performance Run (fitness)
- Periodic Reinvestigation
- Periodogram Roughness (economics)
- Permanent Resident
- Pershing Rifles (honorary military fraternity founded in 1894 by General John J. Pershing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abdominal pain with nausea, vomiting or per rectal bleeding, as well as hepato-pancreatic infarction, have also been described.