With employers now spending between $6,000- $10,000 per employee per year on health care costs, this tool is a vital piece to future corporate planning.
What does PEPY stand for?
PEPY stands for Per Employee per Year (cost analysis)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PEPY
We have 1 other meaning of PEPY in our Acronym Attic
- Pulka Eimu, Pulka Teku (Latvian dance festival)
- Public Employee Pension Transparency Act (proposed law)
- Peace and Emergency Planning Unit (Leeds City Council; UK)
- Periodical and Electronic Press Union (Greece)
- Protectorate Education Progressive Union (Sierra Leone)
- Plasma-Enhanced Physical Vapor Deposition
- Presumptive Eligibility for Pregnant Women
- Presumptively Eligible Pregnant Women (Medicaid)
- Przedsiebiorstwo Elektromontazowe Przemyslu Weglowego (Polish: Installation Coal Industry Company)
- Physician Education Project in Workplace Health Project (Ontario, Canada)
- Presentation Element Parser, YACC
- Protect the Earth, Protect Yourself
- Proactive Essex Police Youth Strategy (UK)
- Private Export Processing Zone
- Paranormal Experiences Questionnaire
- Partners for Environmental Quality (New Jersey)
- Pittsburgh Economic Quarterly (University of Pittsburgh; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Portillons d'Extrémité de Quai (French: End of Dock Doors; EU)
- Pre-Employment Questionnaire
- Pre-Engagement Questionnaire (technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It believes the result for local companies implementing these strategies could be cost savings of as much as pounds 1,000 per employee per year and could help to enhance reputation and improved competitive advantage.
That costs firms pounds 3000 per employee per year.
Kia's Slovakian president In-Kyu Bae, said: "We are confident the Zilina facility will establish new benchmarks for vehicle quality and productivity, manufacturing 100 cars per employee per year when fully operational.
And only 19 per cent recognised the potential for cost savings in this area - despite the fact that the average saving per business can be as much as pounds 250 per employee per year.
Additionally, REAP offers another seven years of city business tax write-offs up to a $3,000 per employee per year.