For newer agencies, this visit per beneficiary limit was set at the national median of HHA visits per beneficiary in 1996.
What does PBL stand for?
PBL stands for Per Beneficiary Limit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PBL
We have 252 other meanings of PBL in our Acronym Attic
- Pathobiology of Kidney Disease (grant studies; US NIH)
- Pihak Berkuasa Kawalan Dadah (Malaysian)
- Password-Based Key Derivation Function
- Pollock Begg Komar Glasser LLC (law firm; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Pakistan Brick Kiln Labour Union
- Pacific Brands Ltd. (Australia)
- Panacea Biotec Ltd. (India)
- Patrol Boat Light (US Navy)
- Pay by the Load (transportation)
- Peanut Butter Legs
- Performance Based Logistics
- Performance-Based Leadership
- Peripheral Blood Leukocyte
- Peripheral Blood Lymphocyte (blood cells)
- Persons, Behle and Latimer (law firm)
- Phi Beta Lambda
- Philadelphia Belt Line Railroad
- Philippine Basketball League
- Phrase-Based Language (speech synthesis development tool)
- Planbureau voor de Leefomgeving (Dutch: Planning for the Environment; Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The per beneficiary limit is based on the cost per patient, including non-routine medical supplies during federal fiscal year 1994.