Winners were identified using four industry standard supply-expense ratios: Supply expense as a percent of total operating expense Supply expense as a percent of net patient revenue Supply expense per adjusted patient day Supply expense per adjusted discharge The database also takes hospital size and the complexity of the cases into account, to ensure that organizations are compared fairly.
What does PAPD stand for?
PAPD stands for Per Adjusted Patient Day
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAPD
We have 6 other meanings of PAPD in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Antigen-Presenting Cell
- Portable Air Pollution Control Equipment (trademark of Northrop Grumman Corporation)
- Participatory Activity for the Prevention of Child Maltreatment (South Korea; est. 2005)
- Pak-Arab Pipeline Company
- Panel Plot Composer (software for space physics data analysis)
- Provide Aerospace Products and Capabilities Process Team (NASA)
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Polyvalent Corpuscular Vaccine
- Palo Alto Police Department (Palo Alto, CA)
- Passive Aggressive Personality Disorder
- Pen Argyl Police Department (Pen Argyl, PA)
- Performance Appraisal and Development Plan
- Perth Amboy Police Department (New Jersey)
- Planning Advance Planning Document
- Port Arthur Police Department (Port Arthur, TX)
- Port Authority Police Department (New York and New Jersey, USA)
- Pre-Arrival/Pre-Departure Messaging System (supply chain security messages)
- Public Administration and Personnel Department (Cyprus)
- Plateforme Haïtienne de Plaidoyer pour un Développement Alternatif (French: Haitian Platform to Advocate for Alternative Development)
- Perhimpunan Ahli Penyakit Dalam Indonesia (Indonesian medical practitioners association)
- Performance Appraisal and Personal Development Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
1%, and revenue per adjusted patient day increased 4.
The RN, physician, and resident intern hours per adjusted patient day had a steady increase during the study period, while LPN hours per adjusted patient day steadily declined.