Topics include DNA recognition by triple helix formation, interfacial inhibitors of human topoisomerase I, diversity of topoisomerase I inhibitors for cancer chemotherapy, slow DNA binding, DNA gene targeting using peptide nucleic acid, thermal denaturation of drug-DNA complexes, computer simulations of drug-DNA interactions, the discovery of G-quadruplex telomere targeting drugs, the mechanism of action of telomestatin (a G-quadruplex interactive compound), and structural features of the specific interactions between nucleic acids and small organic molecules.
What does PNA stand for?
PNA stands for Peptide Nucleic Acid
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PNA
We have 189 other meanings of PNA in our Acronym Attic
- Paraffins, Naphthenes, and Aromatics
- Parchetul Naþional Anticorupþie (Romania)
- Parque Natural da Arrábida (Portugal)
- Partai Nasional Aceh (Indonesian political party)
- Partial Nail Avulsion (ingrown toenail treatment)
- Partial Net Area (United States Coast Guard)
- Parties to the Nauru Agreement (fishing industry; various nations)
- Passed but Not Advanced
- Pennsylvania Nurses Association
- Pensamiento Numérico y Algebráico (Spanish)
- Peptide Nucleic Acid Oligomer (biochemistry)
- Performance Network Analyzer (Agilent Technologies, Inc.)
- Permasteelisa North America (various locations)
- Persistent Nerve Agent
- Person Needing Assistance
- Personal Navigation Assistant
- Personal Needs Allowance
- Peyamner News Agency (Kurdistan)
- Phase Noise Analysis
- Philippine Nurses Association Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vanderbilt University (Nashville, TN) has patented a composition comprising a nuclear localization sequence and a peptide nucleic acid oligomer (NLS-PNA).
LightUp Probes are short peptide nucleic acid conjugates that increase in fluorescence when hybridized to target sequences.
Patent Number 6,528,098, entitled "Preparation of a Therapeutic Composition," for Product R, the peptide nucleic acid immunomodulator currently in clinical trials in Israel.
Miller of the University of California, San Diego and two colleagues have now offered evidence that peptide nucleic acid (PNA), a more stable alternative to RNA, may have existed during the world's primordial days.
Reticulose is a non-toxic peptide nucleic acid type of immunomodulator drug developed for clinical applications by Advanced Viral Research "I am pleased that the United States Patent and Trademark Office has recognized the intellectual property of our company to which we have devoted so much time and energy," said Dr.
is a biotechnology company specializing in the development of peptide nucleic acids (PNAs) for pharmaceutical use.
RETICULOSE, the company's peptide nucleic acid preparation being developed as a non-toxic, broad spectrum, anti-viral drug, is currently under clinical study for the treatment of AIDS.