The injured were immediately rushed to Peoples Medical College Hospital.
What does PMC stand for?
PMC stands for Peoples Medical College (Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMC
We have 555 other meanings of PMC in our Acronym Attic
- Part Mission Capable
- Partial Mission-Capable (US DoD)
- Participant Management Committee
- Particulate Materials Center (NSF)
- Partner Marketing Center
- Partner Membership Center (Microsoft)
- Past Master Councilor (Order of DeMolay)
- PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect) Mezzanine Card
- Pediatric Medical Center (various locations)
- Pennsylvanians for Modern Courts (judicial system)
- Percent Modern Carbon
- Percussion Marketing Council
- Perfect Magnetic Conductor
- Perfil Metabólico Completo (Spanish: Complete Metabolic Profile)
- Performance Management Consultant
- Permanent Managing Conservatorship (legal guardianship)
- Permanent Mandates Commission
- Permanently Manned Capability
- Permanently Manned Configuration
- Persian Media Corporation (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Peoples University for Medical and Health Sciences for Women and Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering Science and Technology are closed for one week due to water accumulation while Peoples Medical College Hospital from its main gate where Accident and Emergency Ward is situated is submerged under water and the patients have to walk in water to reach for medical treatment.
He said that while there is Peoples Medical College, exclusively for girls, there is no institution in the area for imparting medical education to the boys.
One of the injured was shifted to Peoples Medical College Hospital.
The injured were shifted to Peoples Medical College hospital, where some of them are stated to be in precarious condition.
First Vice Chancellor of Peoples University of Medical and Health Sciences (PUMHS), Prof Azam Hussain Yousfani said that raising the status of Peoples Medical College to a University, would lead to positive results on medical education and research on one hand and on the other hand women would get better opportunities to learn.
Besides Deans of Faculties, the meeting was also attended by the Principal Peoples Medical College for Girls Shaheed Benazirabad, Medical Superintendent of Liaquat University Hospital and Registrar of the university.
An official statement said that the meeting discussed the matters with regard to admissions in Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi, Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences Jamshoro, Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University Larkana and Peoples Medical College Nawabshah and approved the policy for the year 2010-11.