Gilbert was previously CEO and president of Peoples First Community Bank in Summerville, GA, and also served as CEO and president of Farmers and Merchants Bank, head of operations at Farmers and Merchants Bank, and president of the Regal Textile Credit Union in South Carolina.
What does PFCB stand for?
PFCB stands for Peoples First Community Bank (Panama City, FL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PFCB
We have 2 other meanings of PFCB in our Acronym Attic
- Principal Finance Credit Arbitrage
- Private Foreign Currency Account
- Public Facility Compliance Alternative
- Public Folder Connection Agreement
- Public Fuel Cell Alliance
- Pug Figurine Club of America
- Pulsed Flow Chemiluminescence Analyser
- Pump Flow Control Assembly
- People for Care and Learning (Church of God World Missions)
- Pakistan Film Censor Board
- Patient- and Family-Centered Care (health care initiative)
- Pension Fund of the Christian Church
- Pigeon Forge Community Center (Pigeon Forge, TN)
- Pocono Farms Country Club (Tobyhanna, PA)
- Power Factor Correction Capacitors
- Primary Flight Control Computer
- Publicly Funded Child Care
- Professional Family Child Care Association
- Philippine Federation of Credit Cooperatives
- Postal Federal Community Credit Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 $139,008 Compass Bank, Birmingham 5 $136,398 Peoples First Community Bank, Panama 3 $116,116 City, Fla.