What does P-CED stand for?
P-CED stands for People-Centered Economic Development
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of P-CED
We have 27 other meanings of P-CED in our Acronym Attic
- Parasitic Bipolar Junction Transistor (electrical engineering)
- Best Linear Unbiased Estimation with Part-Wise Correlation
- Permutation Box
- Process Controller
- ProMACE-CytaBOM (drug combination)
- Partners Computerized Algorithm Processor and Editor
- Partial-Constant Angular Velocity
- Primary Common Control Physical Channel
- People-Centered Economic Development (UK)
- Polysaccharide in a Complement Fixation Test
- People Capability Maturity Model (Software Engineering Institute)
- Personnel Capability Maturity Model
- Pensacola Fl.
- Posterior Communicating
- Primary Common Pilot Channel
- Phosphorylation of Cyclase Response Element Binding Protein
- Proxy Call Session Control Function
- Partially-known Channel State Information