The warning was made yesterday at a conference hosted by the Forum of People with Disabilities in Ireland and the Disability Equality Specialist Support Agency which marks the end of the Forum after 17 years of campaigning.
What does PWDI stand for?
PWDI stands for People with Disabilities in Ireland
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PWDI
We have 1 other meaning of PWDI in our Acronym Attic
- Peninsula Workforce Development Center (Hampton, VA)
- Philadelphia Workforce Development Corporation
- Portugese Water Dog Club of America
- Persons With Disabilities Civil Rights Act (Michigan)
- People Who Died Died (online gaming)
- Port Weller Dry Docks (Canada)
- Price for Work Done to Date
- Pulse Wave Detonation Engine (propulsion engine using liquid hydrogen)
- Process Water Diesel Generator
- Pacoima Workforce Development Initiative (California)
- Professional Website Design International (Denver, CO)
- Prince William Drop-In Center (Woodbridge, VA)
- Public Welfare Donations Law (China)
- Passive Wavelength-Division Multiplexing
- Practical Wireless Deployment Methodology
- Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio (film)
- Partial Wave Dispersing Relation
- Paywall Didn't Read
- Preliminary Weapon Development Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Government has recognised this by providing funding and assisting people with disabilities to elect their own representative organisation - People with Disabilities in Ireland (PwDI) Ltd - which operates through Disability Networks at county level.