Secretary of State John Kerry has congratulated Bulgaria on behalf of President Barack Obama and the people of the United States, on the occasion of its national day on March 3.
What does POTUS stand for?
POTUS stands for People of the United States
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of POTUS
We have 1 other meaning of POTUS in our Acronym Attic
- Prisoners of the Sun (comics)
- Protector of the Small (Tamora Pierce book)
- Purchase Of Telephones & Services
- Purchasing Online Tracking System (US NIH)
- Plain Old Telephone Service and Pretty Amazing New Stuff
- Polarization Transfer by a Selective Homonuclear Technique
- Pirates of the Spanish Main (game)
- Party of the Truth (Fiji)
- Permissive Overreaching Transfer Trip
- Philosophy of Time Travel (book from the movie Donnie Darko)
- President Of The United States
- Presidents of the United States (band)
- Presidents Of The United States of America (musical group)
- President of the United States of America
- The Presidents of the United States of America (band)
- Personnel Orbit Transfer Vehicle
- Plain Old Television
- Planet of the Vampires (movie)
- Paragraph of the Week (education)
- Parting of the Ways (Doctor Who)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It would make clear that there has always been, and is today, a profound conflict of interest between the government and the people of the United States.
Constitution, which, by the way, is the document that establishes the government of the United States, and upon which Scalia is supposed to be basing his decisions, it says, "We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union .
Current estimates suggest there are not enough primary physicians to serve the needs of the people of the United States if managed care continues to grow as it has in the recent past.
I would argue that the end of the Vietnam War enabled the people of the United States to shake the "war syndrome," a disease not natural to the human body.