The National Association of People Living with AIDS and HIV (Napwa) in Limpopo has welcomed moves by two international pharmaceutical companies to make antiretroviral (ARV) drugs more affordable.
What does PLWA stand for?
PLWA stands for People Living With AIDS (aka Persons Living With AIDS)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PLWA
We have 4 other meanings of PLWA in our Acronym Attic
- Palu, Indonesia - Mutiara (Airport Code)
- Pea Leaf Weevil (insect)
- People Living With (patient groups)
- Permutation with Limited Wavelengths
- Physical Language Workshop (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Boston, MA)
- Power League Wrestling
- Pregnant and Lactating Women
- Pro-Life Wisconsin (Brookfield, WI)
- Project Launch Workshop (various organizations)
- Public Library of Westland (Westland, MI)
- Persons Living With AIDS (aka People Living With AIDS)
- Pigeon Lake Watershed Association (Canada)
- Pitt Law Women's Association
- Pixel-Level Weighted Average
- Planar Leaky-Wave Antenna
- Proliferative Lesions Without Atypia
- Public Lands and Water Access Association
- Paragould Light, Water, and Cable (Paragould, AR)
- People Living With Cancer
- Premier Label Water Company (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The number of people living with AIDS has passed 300 and is rising, according to the Abu Mosa Al-Ashari Association, an NGO focusing on AIDS in Hodeida.
Currently, Schaich is bicycling across the country on a 97-day tour, all in the name of promoting health and wellness for people living with AIDS.
Setting up the tribunal is the clearest indication by the government that it is ready to entrench the rights of people living with HIV," said Nelson Otuoma, chairperson of the Network Empowerment of People Living with AIDS.