The People Capability Maturity Model (People CMM) is a maturity framework developed at the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) of Carnegie Melon University, United States, that guides organisations to radically improve their ability to attract, develop, motivate, organise and retain the talent needed to steadily improve capabilities.
What does P-CMM stand for?
P-CMM stands for People Capability Maturity Model (Software Engineering Institute)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of P-CMM
We have 14 other meanings of P-CMM in our Acronym Attic
- Process Controller
- ProMACE-CytaBOM (drug combination)
- Partners Computerized Algorithm Processor and Editor
- Partial-Constant Angular Velocity
- Primary Common Control Physical Channel
- People-Centered Economic Development
- People-Centered Economic Development (UK)
- Polysaccharide in a Complement Fixation Test
- Personnel Capability Maturity Model
- Pensacola Fl.
- Posterior Communicating
- Primary Common Pilot Channel
- Phosphorylation of Cyclase Response Element Binding Protein
- Proxy Call Session Control Function
- Partially-known Channel State Information
- Pediatric Clinical Test of Sensory Interaction for Balance
- Preoptic-Diagonal Band
Samples in periodicals archive:
People Capability Maturity Model (PCMM) In skill-intensive industries like software, the development of human capital is the key to success.