What does PLEC stand for?
PLEC stands for People, Land Management and Environmental Change
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PLEC
We have 3 other meanings of PLEC in our Acronym Attic
- Provide Legal Exculpation and Sign Everything (Barney Stinson saying; TV)
- Philippine League of Secretaries to the Sanggunian, Inc.
- People's Law Enforcement Board (Philippines)
- Pocket Linux Embedded Box
- Post-LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure) Endocervical Brush
- Produktives Lernen an Berliner Schulen (German: Productive Learning at Berlin Scools)
- Packet-based Local Exchange Carrier
- Patent Licensing and Enforcement Company
- Pegylated Liposome Encapsulated Cisplatin (chemotherapy and radiotherapy)
- People, Land Management and Ecosystem Conservation
- Power Line Environment Committee (Australia)
- Pegylated Liposome Encapsulated Doxorubicin (chemotherapy and radiotherapy)
- Periodic Lateralized Epileptiform Discharge
- Phase-State Low-Electron-Number Drive Memory (semiconductors)
- Planar Localised Electron Device
- Polymer Light Emitting Diode
- Parkdale Liberty Economic Development Corporation (Canada)
- Polymer Light Emitting Diodes for Displays
- Phase-State Low Electron Drive Memory
- Program on Law, Environment and Economy (University of Pennsylvania)