Elucidating the role of reinfection in tuberculosis (TB) recurrence is important in the People's Republic of China because this country has the second highest incidence of TB in the world, an estimated rate in 2004 of 101 cases/100,000 persons/year (1).
What does PRoC stand for?
PRoC stands for People's Republic of China
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PRoC
We have 9 other meanings of PRoC in our Acronym Attic
- Public Report on Basic Education in India (1999)
- Probability in the Engineering and Informational Sciences
- Processes and Resources Of the Bering Sea Shelf
- Puerto Rico Ocean Bottom Earthquake Survey (geology)
- Productividad Biosfera y Medio Ambiente (Spanish: Biosphere and Environment Productivity; Santa Cruz, Bolivia)
- Probabilistic Methods in Verification (workshop)
- Program for Promotion of Basic Research Activities for Innovative Biosciences
- Probable Submarine
- Professional Business
- Peace/Rights Organized Committee (Berkeley, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ball is in the People's Republic of China court.
HA, NA, and nucleoprotein genes of the Qinghai virus were closely related to H5N1 virus A/Chicken/Shantou/ 4231/03 isolated in People's Republic of China in 2003.
This work was supported by the special programs of SARS from the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China and the Research Project of Guangdong Province for SARS Prevention and Treatment.