He also accused the opposition People's National Movement (PNM) party of using police statistics to stir up trouble in the country, sparking fury from the opposition.
What does PNM stand for?
PNM stands for People's National Movement (Trinidad)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNM
We have 60 other meanings of PNM in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Northwest Live Steamers (railroad; Oregon)
- Paynesville New London Spicer (hockey club; Paynesville, MN)
- Penalized Nonlinear Least Squares
- Perceived Noise Level, Tone (correction factor)
- Port Numbay Leaf Tobacco (Indonesia)
- Pudendal Nerve Latency Test
- Pamantasan Ng Makati (Makati University, Philippines)
- Parallel Neighborhood Model
- Patientnämndens kansli Mariestad (Swedish)
- Paysagiste Nouveau Monde (French: New World Landscape)
- Perinatal Mortality (statistic)
- Peripheral Dysostosis-nasal Hypoplasia-Mental Retardation
- Perpustakaan Negara Malaysia (National Library, Malaysia)
- Perspectives of New Music (publication)
- Platform Noise Monitoring Manual
- Pop'n Music (music game)
- Potential New Member (various organizations)
- Power Company of New Mexico
- Price Negotiation Memorandum
- Progressive Networks Metafile (URL of Real Audio File in .ram files)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These projects will produce over 17,000 jobs in the construction phase and over 3,000 permanent jobs in Trinidad & Tobago," Manning told a gathering of his ruling People's National Movement party; U.
The opposition United National Congress, which had been calling for a new election, responded with loud desk thumping and applause, while supporters of Manning's ruling People's National Movement reacted angrily; The UNC retained power in the December 2000 general election, but had to go to the polls a year later when three elected members withdrew support from the Government.
In a process to elect a speaker, Manning's People's National Movement and Panday's United National Congress party canceled out each other's votes for two days.