Composed of two warships, the Lanzhou missile destroyer and the Hengshui missile frigate, the Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy fleet crossed the Mayako Strait on Tuesday night and arrived at the waters surrounding the Diaoyu Islands early Wednesday morning.
What does PLA(N) stand for?
PLA(N) stands for People's Liberation Army Navy (China)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Provincial Liberal Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Provincial Licensing Authority (South Africa)
- Public Land Acquisition
- Public Lands Act (Canada)
- Public Library Association
- Public Library Authority (various locations)
- Pull Accumulator from Stack (6502 processor instruction)
- Purchased Life Annuity
- Pure Love Alliance
- Pylon Loading Adapter
- Polyesters Derived from Lactic and Glycolic Acids
- Plain Language Address/Office Symbol
- Plain Language Address/Routing Indicator
- Phosolipase A2 (enzyme)
- Poly-L-Aspartic Acid
- Poor Law Amendment Act
- Present Level of Academic Achievement (student performance)
- Primary Language Arts Assessment
- Privileged Level Access Agreement (US DoD)
- Professional Licensure Augmentation Account (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
| TOKYO, Sept 25 (KUNA) -- China's first aircraft carrier was delivered and commissioned to the People's Liberation Army Navy Tuesday, state-run Xinhua News Agency reported.
The Beihai Fleet of the Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy will conduct exercises from Wednesday to Saturday in the sea off the south east coast of Qingdao city, where the fleet is headquartered, the official Xinhua News Agency said, citing the defence ministry.
A new book by People's Liberation Army Navy Colonel Dai Xu, for example, cautions: "If the U.
The nuclear-powered submarines were making their first appearance in front of the public during Thursday's event to mark 60 years since the founding of the People's Liberation Army Navy.
There were 25 People's Liberation Army navy vessels and 31 aircraft in Thursday's parade.