To the foreign media, Egypt must look like Monty Python's Grumpy People's Front of Judea scene.
What does PFJ stand for?
PFJ stands for People's Front of Judea (Monty Python's movie Life of Brian)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PFJ
We have 14 other meanings of PFJ in our Acronym Attic
- Physical Fitness Inventory Test
- Practicing Foresters Institute of Trust
- Professional Fitness Instructor Training (Houston, TX)
- Partit Familia i Vida (Spanish political party)
- Pennsylvania Federation of Injured Workers
- Pro-Female Italian Wrestling
- Pioneer Field Information Exchange (agronomist research tool)
- Pay for It Yourself
- Patellofemoral Joint (kneecap)
- Peace Field Japan
Samples in periodicals archive:
But unity is good - otherwise it's like The Life Of Brian, with The People's Front of Judea, the Judean People's Front, the Judean Popular People's Front, the Campaign for a Free Galilee and the Popular Front of Judea.
But essentially he's still connected with them and there's not a huge jump between the Judean People's Front and the People's Front of Judea.
Reg: If you want to join the People's Front of Judea, you have to really hate the Romans.
As with the Romans and the People's Front of Judea, so it is with the CBI and growing businesses.
Byline: Jonathan Walker From the People's Front of Judea denouncing their rivals as 'splitters' to Leon Trotsky's fatal argument with Joe Stalin, left-wing politics has traditionally suffered from the curse of factions and in-fighting.
It was like that People's Front of Judea meeting in Monty Python's Life of Brian.