Political parties and leaders: People's Democratic Party of Tajikistan or PDPT [Emomali RAHMON]; Islamic Revival Party or IRPT [Muhiddin KABIRI]; Tajik Communist Party or CPT [Shodi SHABDOLOV]; Democratic Party or DPT [Maqsud Sobirov heads government-recognized faction; Mahmadruzi ISKANDAROV, currently serving 23-year prison term, is chairman of original DPT; Iskandarov's faction of DPT is headed by Rahmatullo VALIYEV]; National Social Democratic Party or NSDPT [Rahmatillo ZOYIROV]; Socialist Party of Tajikistan or SPT [Abduhalim GHAFFOROV; Murhuseyn NARZIEV heads the original SPT party that is currently unrecognized by the government]; Agrarian Party or APT [Amir QAROQULOV]; Party of Economic Reform or PERT [Olimjon BOBOYEV].
What does PDPT stand for?
PDPT stands for People's Democratic Party of Tajikistan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDPT
- Penang Diocesan Pastoral Secretariat (Malaysia)
- Power Distribution Panel for Slave (shelf)
- Prabhu Dayal Public School (India)
- Problem Driver Pointer System
- Product Definition Promotion System
- Professional Development Points
- Page Directory Pointer Table (computing)
- passive-dependent personality traits
- Patient-Delivered Partner Therapy (sexually transmitted diseases)
- Pencatat Data Pembicaraan Telepon (Indonesian: Phone Discussion Data Recorders)
- Prevention of Diabetes Progression Trial (Indiana University School of Medicine)
- Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications (Conference)
- Page Directory Pointer Table Register
- Postural Drainage, Percussion, and Vibration (pulmonology)
- Pre-Duodenal Portal Vein (congenital anomaly)
- Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare (Harrisburg, PA)
- Professional Dairy Producers of Wisconsin
- Professional Development Planning Workshop (Texas)
- Prostovoljno Dodatno Pokojninsko Zavarovanje (Slovenian: Voluntary Supplementary Pension Insurance; Slovenia)
- Paint Data Query (international automotive paint database; Royal Canadian Mounted Police)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The People's Democratic Party of Tajikistan won 54 out of 63 seats in parliament, having won 70.
Ak Jol party and the people's Democratic Party of Tajikistan signed the cooperation agreement on April 30, reported the press service of the Parliament of Kyrgyzstan.