Questions are being raised if he will we able to guide the Congress to another victory in the face of tough challenges being posed by the opposition -- which has come together under the banner of the People's Democratic Alliance (PDF), which is made up of the Manipur People's Party, the Nationalist Congress Party, Janata Dal (United), Rashtriya Janata Dal and the Communist Party of India (Marxist).
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for People's Democratic Alliance (Sierra Leone)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Participant-Directed Retirement Account
- Partito d'Azione (Italian political party)
- Past Doctor Adventure (Doctor Who novel)
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Pathological Demand Avoidance (Syndrome)
- Patron-Driven Acquisition (e-book purchasing model; libraries)
- Payday Advance Loan
- Payroll Deduction Authorization (various organizations)
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those who entered the fray are Thangso Baite of Congress, Valley Rose Hungyo, an independent, former lawmaker Mani Charanamei as People's Democratic Alliance candidate and Loli Adani, a BJP nominee.
People's Democratic Alliance (PDA), Islami Jamhoori Mahaz (IJM) and NDA will attend the All Parties Conference to reach understanding on the formation of a government of national consensus.