He pointed to success of the experiment of local defence in South Kordofan State which contributed to realizing security and stability at the towns and localities in the state, stressing the importance of reactivating the role of the People's Defence Forces for boosting security and stability.
What does PDF stand for?
PDF stands for People's Defence Forces
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PDF
We have 1309 other meanings of PDF in our Acronym Attic
- Paranormal Dampening Field (remote viewing)
- Parent-Directed Feeding (child-rearing)
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation
- Particle Distribution Function (physics)
- Parton Distribution Function
- Path Delay Fault (electronics)
- Path Diversity with Forward Error Correction
- Payload Data Formatter
- Pe Do File
- Pearl Drummers Forum (website)
- People's Development Foundation (India)
- Peoples' Democratic Front (Communist Party of India)
- Pepito Domination Force
- Percival David Foundation (London, UK)
- Periodic Density Functional (theory)
- Peritoneal Dialysis Fluid
- Permanent Defence Force (Irish Army)
- Personal Data Form
- Personal Democracy Forum
- Personnel Deployment Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has also documented life on a nuclear submarine, trained the Ugandan People's Defence Forces on how to handle the media ahead of its peacekeeping deployment to Somalia, and flown with barely a day's notice to cover a training exercise on the Falkland Islands.
Riek Machar, south Sudan's vice president, said on Monday that the Uganda People's Defence Forces (UPDF) had abducted and killed a 31-year-old Sudanese man in a raid that was initially blamed on the rebel group.
By convention, all soldiers who have served in the past are deemed to be part of the current Uganda People's Defence Forces (UPDF, the new designation under Museveni), in accordance with the 1992 National Resistance Army (NRA) Statute.