Construction cost about $22 million and the Pentagon Memorial Fund continues to raise money for a preservation endowment and educational outreach opportunities.
What does PMF stand for?
PMF stands for Pentagon Memorial Fund
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMF
We have 124 other meanings of PMF in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Malignant Epithelial Tumors of the Liver
- Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Unit (Department of Services for Children, Youth, and Their Families; Delaware)
- Principle of Maximising Expected Utility (risk management)
- Pack Medical Foundation (New York, New York)
- Pakistan Military Forum
- Panhellenic Myaithai Federation (Greece)
- Parameter Management Frame
- Pardon My French
- PATRIOT Missile Facility
- Payer Master File
- Performance Management Form
- Performance Monitor Function
- Performance Monitoring Framework (various locations)
- Perigee Motor Firing (US NASA)
- Perimeter Moment Frame
- Permanent Military Forces (Australia)
- Peter Moores Foundation (UK)
- Pierre Mendes-France (french former Prime Minister)
- Pinner Music Festival (UK)
- Pitch Modelling by Linear-Filtering
Samples in periodicals archive:
To help educators prepare for the difficult but important task of teaching about 9/11, the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History, the National September 11 Memorial and Museum, the Pentagon Memorial Fund, and the Flight 93 National Memorial offered a free online conference to provide educators with resources and strategies for addressing the attacks.
This memorial will be open to the public as a beautiful place for collective contemplation, remembrance, reflection and renewal," said Jim Laychak, Pentagon Memorial Fund president.
area, Bates Creative has received more than 60 design awards for its work for organizations as diverse as Cisco Systems, the American Marketing Association, the Land Trust Alliance, the Pentagon Memorial Fund and the U.
George Asseng, provided a memorium of $1,500 to the Pentagon Memorial Fund at a meeting of the Pentagon Memorial Fund Family Steering Committee.