VFCP On March 15, 2000, the Pension and Welfare Benefits Administration (PWBA) established the VFCP on an interim basis.
What does P&W stand for?
P&W stands for Pension and Welfare
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of P&W
- Purge and Trap (gas chromatography)
- Pipeline and Terminal Operating
- Pipeline & Terminal Operating
- Patents & Technology Surveys Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Plugged and Touch Sanded (plywood)
- Programs & Technical Support
- Piss & Vinegar
- Purpose & Vision
- Particle and Waves
- Passion and Warfare (Steve Vai album)
- Philadelphia & Western Railway (now part of SEPTA)
- Poets & Writers, Inc.
- Praise and Worship
- Pratt & Whitney
- Printing and Writing (paper industry)
- Providence & Worcester (Railroad Company)
- Pratt & Whitney Canada (United Technologies Corporation)
- Parkersburg and Wood County Public Library (Parkersburg, WV)
- Planning & Zoning
- Initial Probability Vector
Samples in periodicals archive:
WALKER, CPA, a partner of Arthur Andersen in Atlanta, is a former chair of the AICPA employee benefit plans committee and a former assistant secretary of labor for pension and welfare benefit programs.
To date, says the Labor Department's Pension and Welfare Benefits Administration, over 100,000 such pension plans cover 19 million people.
Walker, CPA, former assistant secretary of labor for pension and welfare benefits, was one of five new members selected by Secretary of Labor Elizabeth Dole to serve on the Advisory Council on Employee Welfare and Pension Benefit Plans.
See Pension and Welfare Benefits Administration (PWBA) Interpretive Bulletin 94-31, 12/28/94.
To address these weaknesses, the DOL appointed its first chief accountant for pension and welfare benefits programs.
The letters went to administrators of both pension and welfare plans.