Byline: ANI New Delhi, March 19 (ANI): Alankit Assignments Limited (Alankit) has announced a new activity of Point of Presence (POP) to provide services to the subscribers of New Pension System (NPS) launched by Pension Fund Regulatory Development Authority (PFRDA).
What does PFRDA stand for?
PFRDA stands for Pension Fund Regulatory Development Authority (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PFRDA in our Acronym Attic
- Police and Fire Retirement Board
- Parent and Family Resource Centre, Inc. (est. 1990; Auckland, New Zealand)
- Permanent Floating Riot Club
- Personal Finance Research Centre (University of Bristol; UK)
- Perth Field Rifle Club (Perth, Australia)
- Peterborough Family Resource Centre (est. 1983; Peterborough, Ontario, Canada)
- Provincial Field Response Centre
- Pacific Fisheries Resource Conservation Council (Canada)
- Philippine Foundation for the Rehabilitation of Disabled, Inc. (est. 1978)
- Public Facilities and Resources Department
- Photography for Real Estate
- Perforation Record Log (oil exploration)
- Parents and Friends of Republicans
- Precision Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer
- Pacific Frame Relay Forum
- Particle-Free Rumen Fluid
- Particulate-Free Ruminal Fluid
- Pension Fund of the Russian Federation
- Periodic Financing Request Facility (India)
- Petition for Review File (US Merit Systems Protection Board)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pension Fund Regulatory Development Authority of India (PFRDA), which was set up in 2003, is still struggling to increase penetration of the new pension scheme (NPS) that was launched in May this year.
The Pension Fund Regulatory Development Authority (PFRDA) rolled out the NPS for all citizens from May 1.