According to the Pension Capital Strategies report, November 2010, in the UK, the FTSE 100's combined deficit is estimated to have hit [pounds sterling]66 billion as at September 2010.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Pension Capital Strategies (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Patchable Control Store
- Pateros Catholic School (Pateros, Metro Manila, Philippines)
- Pathology Clinical Services (University of Texas Medical Branch)
- Patient Care Services (various locations)
- Patient Care System
- Patni Computer Systems
- Payload Control System
- Peace Constituency Size
- Peel Choral Society (Brampton, Ontario, Canada)
- Pendleton County Schools (Kentucky)
- People's Community Services
- Perma-Chink Systems (various locations)
- Permanent Change of Station
- Permanent Civilian Status
- Permit Compliance System
- Person Centered Services (disabilities; various locations)
- Personal Care Services
- Personal Communication Services
- Personal Communication System
- Personal Communications Sector
Samples in periodicals archive:
Charles Cowling is managing director of Pension Capital Strategies.
Research by Pension Capital Strategies has shown that, while the number of firms revealing the mortality assumptions behind their pension calculations has risen dramatically since an open letter from equity analysts was sent to the FT in February last year, their assumptions vary widely.