College student publication advisor Christina Drain accompanied her prize student out to Pensacola Naval Air Station to document the event.
What does PNAS stand for?
PNAS stands for Pensacola Naval Air Station
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNAS
We have 2 other meanings of PNAS in our Acronym Attic
- Pennsylvania Nurse Peer Assistance Program
- Practice Notes for Authorized Persons, Registered Structural Engineers and Registered Geotechnical Engineers (Buildings Department, Hong Kong)
- Private Network Access Point
- Protected Natural Areas Programme (New Zealand)
- Psychogeriatric Nursing Assessment Protocol
- Plataforma Nacional de Profesores de Informática (Spanish: Platform of Professors of Computer Science)
- Perennial Nonallergic Rhinitis
- Preliminary Non-Advocate Review
- Project for a New American Revolution (political group)
- Pacific Northwest Amphibian and Reptile Consortium
- Philippine National Airsoft Society
- Phosphate:Na + Symporter
- Presenilin Near the Active Site
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
- Philippine Nurses Association of Southern California
- Professional Nurses Association of Suffolk County (Patchogue, NY)
- Philippine Nurses Association of San Diego
- Pacific Northwest Agricultural Safety and Health
- Parco Nazionale Arcipelago Toscano (Italian: Tuscan Archipelago National Park; Portoferraio, Italy)
- Phase Noise Analysis Tool
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Emil Buehler Aviation Library at the National Museum of Naval Aviation (located at the Pensacola Naval Air Station in Florida) donated a collection of Hollywoodland photographs to the California Historical Society in 2004.
Next in line: Fort Sill Army Base in Oklahoma and Pensacola Naval Air Station in Florida.