Crossing Wales from Offa's Dyke to the Wales Coast Path and from Snowdonia to the Brecon Beacons she has raised PS6,000 for the Target Ovarian Cancer and the Penny Brohn Cancer Care charities.
What does PBCC stand for?
PBCC stands for Penny Brohn Cancer Care (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PBCC
We have 51 other meanings of PBCC in our Acronym Attic
- Palm Beach Community Church
- Palm Beach Community College
- Palm Beach Country Club (Florida)
- Palm Beach County Chapter (various organizations; Florida)
- Particular Baptist Confederation Church
- Payment Board Credit Card
- Peabody Coal Company
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip (food)
- Peninsula Bible Church Cupertino
- Pennsylvania Breast Cancer Coalition
- Philippine Blood Coordinating Council
- Pine Bluff Convention Center (Arkansas)
- Pine Brook Country Club (Weston, MA)
- Pitney Bowes Credit Corporation
- Pittsburgh Breast Cancer Consortium
- Plymouth Brethren Christian Church (UK)
- Polar Bears Cricket Club (New South Wales, Australia)
- PowerBASIC Console Compiler
- Program-Based Coverage Criterion
- Puffing Billy Country Communities (web portal service, Victoria, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Penny Brohn Cancer Care, Kirklees Council and the North Kirklees and Greater Huddersfield Clinical Commissioning Groups will run the events.
Walk the Walk provides grants to charities such as Breast Cancer Campaign, Penny Brohn Cancer Care, The Breast Cancer Institute, Maggie's Centres, and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, supporting the Breast Examination Center in Harlem, NY.
Penny Brohn Cancer Care started in 1980, when it was known as the Bristol Cancer Help Centre.
[bar] Ex-Beatle Paul McCartney performs during his Up and Coming Tour in Lima, Peru [bar] Israelis watch as Israeli air force acrobat planes fly over the Mediterranean sea, part of a flyover, during Israel's 63rd Independence Day celebrations in Tel Aviv, Israel [bar] The Prince of Wales meets Pat Pilkington, the co-founder of Penny Brohn Cancer Care during a reception at Highgrove House for supporters of the charity marking its thirtieth anniversary.
It has valued links with Macmillan, the Northern Cancer Network and follows the holistic philosophy of Penny Brohn Cancer Care (formally the Bristol Cancer Help Centre).
Walk the Walk has provided grants to charities such as Breast Cancer Campaign, Penny Brohn Cancer Care, The Breast Cancer Institute, and Maggie's Centres, and has had a significant impact on the work that they do.
The sessions will be run by Penny Brohn Cancer Care and the Arden Cancer Network has provided PS3,000 to pay for them.