University Park: Pennsylvania State University Press, 2009.
What does PSUP stand for?
PSUP stands for Pennsylvania State University Press (University Park, PA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSUP
We have 2 other meanings of PSUP in our Acronym Attic
- Partido Socialista Unificado Mexicano (Spanish: United Socialist Party of Mexico)
- Partition Size Unit of Measure
- Putri Santa Ursula Marching Brass (Philippines)
- Park Slope United Methodist Church (Brooklyn, NY)
- Pennsylvania State University Medical Center
- Potentially Significant Unless Mitigation Incorporated
- Pre Start Up Maintenance Planning
- Professional Staff Union Massachusetts Teachers Association (Auburn, MA)
- Parents Speak Up National Campaign
- Psychoanalytic Society of Upstate New York (Eggertsville, NY)
- Petaluma Stand Up Paddle (Petaluma, CA)
- Pregnant Specific Uterus Protein
- Preliminary Space Utilization Plan
- Prenatal Substance Use Prevention Program
- Pseudo Processor for Batch
- Pennsylvania State University Reactor
- Periodic Safety Update Report
- Pesticide Sales and Use Reporting (New York)
- Pennsylvania State University Radio-Astronomy Observatory
- Plastic Surgery
Samples in periodicals archive:
University Park, Pennsylvania: The Pennsylvania State University Press, 2010.
Foreign Service Officer, is the author of Cultural Exchange & the Cold War: Raising the Iron Curtain (College Park, PA: The Pennsylvania State University Press, 2003), and Practicing Public Diplomacy: A Cold War Odyssey (Oxford and New York: Berghahn Books, 2008).
University Park, Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania State University Press, 2005.
University Park, PA; The Pennsylvania State University Press.
Mexico Border By David Bacon University of California Press, 2004 Made in Indonesia: Indonesian Workers Since Suharto By Dan La Botz Cambridge, MA: South End Press, 2001 Developing Poverty: The State, Labor Market Deregulation, and the Informal Economy in Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic By Jose Itzigsohn University Park, PA: Pennsylvania State University Press, 2000 A Troublemaker's Handbook 2: How To Fight Back Where You Work--And Win
University Park and London: The Pennsylvania State University Press, 1981, p.
In The Fear of Freedom: A Study of Miracles in the Roman Imperial Church (University Park: Pennsylvania State University Press, 1989), Rowan A.